Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

What is it…

about the dishwasher that attracts all little people like magnets? Especially those who crawl?

Each one of my kids has climbed on/in the dishwasher. Zeke is at the stage where when he sees it is open he speeds up the crawl to get to it. He likes to fiddle faddle with the silverware (dirty or clean- he’s not picky) and get up on it.

Case in point.

IMG_0334b_1_1

You should see how he gets that little knee up on the edge. He is quick I tell you, quick.

IMG_0336b_1_1

We’ll have to curb this little habit soon as I am confident he does not have enough is his piggy bank to cover the cost of a new dishwasher! : )

IMG_0337b_1_1

The funny thing is I know my mom has pictures of me when I was little doing the very same thing on my grandparents dishwasher! (At least if memory serves me right she does…but I am losing my touch so I could be wrong!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment