Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Was it a Prince or a Princess?

My Beloved has felt all along that #4 would be a princess. He just knew. I was right there with him until the last week. As I was gathering baby clothes from bins to get washed and take to the hospital I just felt that I really should grab more boy things. I started doubting we were having a girl.

Well, the long and short of it is that Monday, July 5th we welcomed a prince into the family.  Little Ezekiel John weighed in at 9lbs 6 1/2 oz and 22 inches long. He looks a bit like the 2 before him...lots of dark hair and dark skin. Kiersten will be our only fair skinned beauty with her copper hair.

I don't have pictures up yet...just haven't had the time to get them on the computer, but I'll get there, promise.

K, just a quick update to say that the littlest man has arrived! : ) Take care and hopefully I'll update with pictures sooner than later.

4 comments:

Margie said...

Yay! I have been waiting to call you to give you congratulations! Whenever you guys are ready I am planning on bringing you a meal. Do not tell me no because I will bring it anyway! Love you and the whole family!

Christine said...

Congratulations! Praying for the little man daily, and Momma.

joanna said...

Congrats Jess and Dan! So happy for you guys. Almost a "firecracker" 4th of July baby :). Hoping you're all settling in well with the newest addition...

Christine said...

Hi Sweet Mama,

I remember that all my children starting getting fussy after they hit three weeks old. I have a pedia-sleep CD of white noise, if you need it. It works like the vacuum, only not quite as loud.

Blessings! I am praying for adjustment and lots of help still!

Post a Comment