Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow Day

We recently had a beautiful snow storm pass through. It left everything beautiful and white once again...it also left some prime sledding conditions. :) Daddy was feeling tired, so while he and Katie rested Kiersten, Isaiah and I headed to a local school that has a great hill leading to their football field. It is the perfect place to take little ones sledding - especially for their first time! I know, I know it is a crime to not have gotten them out sooner.

We had a great time. The weather was decent, not too windy and the hill wasn't overly crowded so each time we walked up we went right back down. The kids went together, alone and on Mom's lap. Oh yes, we all fit on the sled even if I had charlie horses in my thighs from little hinders digging in! :)

I do have some Valentine/Birthday stuff to post - Kiersten's cards and such. I was just waiting until my Mom got her package so as not to spoil it for her :) We'll get that up tomorrow. Have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment