Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My point exactly

Well, I am not often proven right. Today my children confirmed that I made the smart move in buying some the cheaper bunk beds. I had my eye on some really nice bunk beds, albeit, more expensive. And then I found another set on-line for a much better price but not as fancy. In the end I decided to go with the less expensive for the fact that they would be used solely by my CHILDREN. As we all know children write on, dent, scratch and are in general not to kind towards the wear and tear of furniture. :)

Anyhow, I go to wake Isaiah up from his nap today and I discover, to my dismay, some childish art work added to the natural beauty the beds possess! Lucky for them (and quite frankly me too) they had done their art in pencil, which easily came off with a wipe - except where they pushed so hard with the pencil that they imprinted the lead in the wood. I am extra thankful that my head won out over my heart when it came to choosing the beds-right again, James! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment