Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It Must be Love

That is the only thing can explain how a mother can go through the craziest of things for their children. It just simply has to be love. Let me elaborate....there are some things a mother expects to find. Like when you are potty training a child (the second time around) you are well aware that your child is not going to poop until you put a diaper on them for nap time or bed time. It is just a given. But what you don't expect to find is a child who has pooped and fallen fast asleep. However, before they fell asleep they must have had an itch of some kind because the poop wasn't all contained within the diaper. Let me just say I did not kiss that face good night!What a yucky mess! It can only be love that keeps me coming back for more....those sweet smiles just suck you in every time! :) Oh well, thankfully there isn't too much a good bath and a washing machine can't cure.

1 comments:

Margie said...

Oh Jess I had one of those moments with Aidan when he was potty training. Remind me to tell you that story sometime.

Post a Comment