Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whipping 360's...

and I am not talking about in the car in the snow! :) The Katie girl is out of the gates. It has happened quite fast really, or so it seems. She was stationary and then all of the sudden she decided rolling over was fab. And it seriously was within another week or so she started doing the 360's. By that I mean she is on her belly and she moves her body around with her hands bit by bit (mostly to the right). She is even up on all 4's doing the rocking thing. Granted it will still be a while before she is crawling(at least I think so), but she is no longer one to sit still. If I put her down I can definitely expect to find her across the room in no time putting some toy or another in to her mouth. It is amazing how fast things go during the 1st year.

And can I say my house has reached a most sad state when it takes the baby being on the floor off of her blanket to keep me accountable to vacuum the living room floor? Now that the little gremlin is on the move and everything found goes in the mouth I am working harder at keeping the floors clear of 'inedible' material. :) I wasn't looking for accountability in my cleaning, but I guess I've been found out! I used to be so good......

3 comments:

Margie said...

Oh Jess, you are so cute! Katie girl keeping you accountable on your housekeeping. I love it.

Becca L. said...

I have no small baby so I guess I have no reason to break out the vacuum! She can't be growing up so fast!

Christine said...

Hi Jess,

I am Pam, from the Blessings blog. I really am enjoying your blog and will figure out how to post it on mine. How old are your kids? I feel so fortunate to have found a homeschooling mom to correspond with. Thank you! I will do a post on how the homeschooling is going now that we have four. I have agonized over whether we should put Daniel in school for the rest of this year, but I don't think we will.

Post a Comment