Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Somebody Please Tell Me

what makes a child go potty in the bathtub? I tried to figure out why it was this last week on two separate occasions I found urine in my tub.

My husband found it funny (I am sure my mom will as well). It is always funny for the one who gets to hear about it after the fact and had no hand in the cleaning up of the ‘funny’ incident.

I’ll leave the name out of the perpetrator in order to protect them.


But someone, please tell me why is it that a child will bypass the toilet, which is immediately in front of the door, to go to the bathtub where they must have climbed in and peed in my tub? Inquiring minds really do want to know!

( I thought leaving the name of the child out was fair…but I never said anything about their picture!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment