Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

So Abused

WARNING: To any male readers, this story stems from breastfeeding issues :) Just thought to give you a heads up!

The Katie girl was trying to manipulate me hard yesterday. She has had a few bottle feedings here and there. Especially the last one of the day, at 12am-ish because she is too asleep to do a good job. This feeding ensures I will not be getting up in the night so I like to make sure it is a good one. Anyhow, Katie has caught on to the fact that the bottle is much easier and much faster. So what she did yesterday was decide to throw a fit when I tried to breastfeed her. When she felt something touch her lip she literally screamed. The full blown wail, not just the usual cry. I let her get away with it once earlier in the day, but when she did it again I had to wait her out. I let her cry herself exhausted so she would take right from the source! I am not opposed to pumping, I just am not willing to go full time. There is no need. You would have thought I had beat her. Poor girl, so abused because her momma is trying to feed her! :) It was both comical and loud.

1 comments:

Becca L. said...

I knew it! You can be mean! ;) I pray Katie girl gets over this silly issue soon!

Post a Comment