Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Did I ever tell you....

I have a thing for feet? :)

I have to admit it is ridiculous, this thing for feet I have. Let me just put it this way...my Beloved is fortunate to have 'nice' looking feet...or seriously, his bare foot would never touch me. I know, I know. Completely ridiculous and totally unreasonable. I get it. I just can't seem to get over it.

Anyhow, my favorite type of feet are little feet. They are just so adorable. Well, truth told I find most things small cute and adorable, but I digress.

These are little Miss Katie's feet while she was sleeping. I know I tried to get a picture of Kiersten's feet as a baby. She was sleeping out on the living room floor (a luxury I had when I only had one baby) and her sweet little feet were crossed at the ankles. Unfortunately those were my pre-digital camera days and I didn't get a clear picture. I don't think I ever took a picture of Isaiah's feet when he was little. I think I was in pure survival mode back then and just wasn't able to enjoy the little things. If that makes sense.

Alright, confession time is over now. Hope we can still be friends even with my foot thing! :)

(Oh, did I mention that my feet are 'nothing to write home about'? Yeah, ironic. I know.)

1 comments:

Christine said...

Baby and toddler feet are the best!

Post a Comment