Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Long Overdue

I have been quite slow in getting pictures taking of Katie. For the other two I had their pictures taken at 6 months and then 1 year and yearly after that. Well, Katie has no 'official' 6 month pictures. So when she turned 1 I thought I need to get it in gear. What was captured? Well, take a look and see. :)

I do confess to being smitten with this brown haired beauty of mine.

Such a pixie, she is!

That little tongue has been making its debut. Especially when playing at meal time!

I could just kiss that sweet face silly. Wait! I do. :)

And what would picture taking be, if not to get one of the entire clan?

Caption title on this one?

TRIPLE THREAT!

1 comments:

Margie said...

Love that little brown haired pixie as well. I love that little dress she has on. Very sweet!

Post a Comment