Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Wild Olive Tee's for Kids!

Hey friends, just letting you all know that Wild Olive will be starting their kids line this month. And before you ask, yes, they are doing another give-a-way and so I am shamelessly advertising for them again in the hopes of winning! :)

Last time I blogged about Wild Olive Tees it was another give-a-way and it was also the promotion of the charity Until Journey's End. This time the charity focus is on Love Without Boundaries. This organization is out to take care of children who are orphaned or impoverished in China. If this is something that touches a chord with you their site has all sorts of ways to get involved and tell you more of what they are all about. It is awesome that in kicking off their kids tees Wild Olive is supporting a charity that is out to help kids. :) It works.

I do have to say that I did purchase an Unfolding t-shirt when last I wrote about this company on my blog. The shirt is wonderful and I just appreciate that I am wearing God's Word on my very body for anyone and everyone to see and take in. It blesses me and is a silent testimony and witness. Go Jesus!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment