Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Wild Olive Tee's

Hey ladies- random post but I couldn't resist the chance to try for some free merchandise from this wonderful company. I heard about them through MckMama's blog. The particular T-shirt they are featuring, Unfolding, is one they collaborated on with MckMama and a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to Until Journey's End.

It is a blessing to see such a neat company offering beautiful T-shirts that have God's Word all over them. One of their buttons says 'Can I Get a Witness?' and I think that rocks. You are testifying about the Lord in such a beautiful and unique way by merely getting dressed. Does it get any easier than that? A win-win as they say. You'll have to jump on over to their site to see what I mean.

And that Unfolding tee? (The hot little button a on left side of blog gives you an idea) They are not going to be around long... a limited edition kind of thing. Check it out and be blessed!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Oh my goodness Jess, those shirts are so darn cute! I may have to get myself one.

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive button. You have been entered into our giveaway!


Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

Post a Comment